The 24th annual Barberton XCM Mountain Bike Challenge will take place on 30 January 2021.
Will you become a “#DAISYWARRIOR”?
Late entries will take place at the Barberton High School on Friday, 29 January from 15h00 – 21h00 and Saturday, 30 January from 05h30.
In order to be timed riders must have a registered RaceTec board. Boards can be purchased and checked at registration. All timing queries to be addressed to RaceTec directly.
Please ensure that you keep hydrated. Humidity levels easily raises to over 95%
The “very delicate” 20km FUN RIDE
- The “delicate” 30km HALF MARATHON
- The “not so delicate” 50km HALF MARATHON
- The “not so delicate” 77km FULL MARATHON
- The “not so delicate” 110km ULTRA MARATHON
Race starting times:
- The “very delicate” 20km FUN RIDE : 08h15
- The “delicate” 30km HALF MARATHON : 07h45
- The “not so delicate” 50km HALF MARATHON : 07h20
- The “not so delicate” 77km FULL MARATHON : 07h00
- The “not so delicate” 110km ULTRA MARATHON : 06h30
Race cut-off times:
Any changes to the above will be announced at the race briefing on the race day
Map and Address of Venue:
Address: Barberton High School, 100 Sheba Road, Barberton